REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Access the solenoids in the engine compartment on the right side strut tower.
- Remove the 3 screws retaining the protective cover over the solenoids.
- Disengage the electrical connector from the solenoids.
- Unplug the vacuum lines from the solenoids.
- Remove the retaining nuts securing the solenoids to the shock tower. Remove the solenoids.
- Position the solenoids to the shock tower and secure with the retaining nut, tightening to 21-30 ft. lbs. (29-40 Nm).
- Connect the vacuum lines to the solenoids.
- Connect the wire harness to the solenoids.
- Position the protective shield over the assembly and secure with the retaining screws.
- Connect the negative battery cable.
- Road test the vehicle and test the all wheel drive feature.