REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Disengage the electrical connector from the back-up switch.
- Place the transaxle in reverse.
- Using a 22mm wrench wrench, remove the back-up light switch.
- Apply Teflon pipe sealant tape to the threads of the new lamp switch in a clockwise direction.
- Install the switch in the transaxle, and tighten to 12-15 ft. lbs. (16-20 Nm).
- Connect electrical harness to switch.
- Connect negative battery cable.
- Check to make sure reverse lights function correctly