REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 through 6
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Lift the water shield cover from the cowl on the passenger side.
- Disconnect the power lead from the motor.
- Remove the linkage retaining clip from the operating arm on the motor by lifting the locking tab up, and pulling the clip away from the pin.
- Remove the attaching bolts from the motor and bracket assembly and remove the motor from the vehicle.
- With the motor assembly removed, unscrew the 3 bolts and separate the motor from the mounting bracket.
- Position the motor on the mounting bracket and install the retaining bolts.
- Install the operating arm to the motor.
- Fasten the linkage retaining clip to the operating arm.
- Engage the electrical lead to the motor.
- Install the water shield cover to the cowl.
- Connect the negative battery cable.
- Turn the wipers on and check for correct operation.