REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Depress the lock on the wiper blade body, or mounting bracket which separates the wiper arm and blade.
- Position and push new blade on to the arm until the blade lock clicks into place.
See Figures 2, 3 and 4
- Raise the blade end of the arm off the windshield and move the slide latch away from the pivot shaft.
- The wiper arm should now be unlocked and can be pulled off of the pivot shaft with ease.
- Position the arm over the pivot pin, hold it down and push the main arm head over the pivot shaft. Make sure the pivot shaft is in the park position.
- Hold the main arm head on the pivot shaft while raising the blade end of the wiper arm and push the slide latch into the lock under the pivot shaft. Lower the blade to the windshield.
- Turn wipers on and check that the rotation pattern is correct.
If the blade does not touch the windshield, the slide latch is not completely in place.
- With the wiper arm and blade assemblies removed from the pivot shafts turn on the wiper switch and allow the motor to move the pivot shaft three or four cycles, and then turn off the wiper switch. This will place the pivot shafts in the park position.
- Install the arm and blade assemblies on the pivot shafts to the correct distance between the windshield lower molding or weatherstrip and the blade saddle centerline.
- Turn wipers on to make sure the rotational pattern is correct.