Removal & Installation
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- For the right side ignition coils, remove the air cleaner outlet tube.
- For the left side ignition coils:
Remove the bolts and the ignition coil cover.
- Disconnect the electrical connector from each ignition coil.
- Remove the ignition coil bolts.
- Remove the ignition coils.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.
Observe the following tightening torques:
NOTEApply silicone brake caliper grease and dielectric compound to the inside of ignition coil boots.
Ignition coil bolts 44 inch lbs. (5 Nm).