Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Drain the engine oil.
- Remove the engine crossmember
- Remove the oil pan.
Install the oil pan. Tighten the bolts in sequence as follows:
- Step 1: 44 inch lbs. (5 Nm)
- Step 2: 108 inch lbs. (12 Nm)
Install the engine crossmember and tighten the bolts as follows:
- 2002-04 models: 36 ft. lbs. (49 Nm)
- 2005 models: 46 ft. lbs. (63 Nm)
- Fill the crankcase to the correct level.
Start the engine and check for leaks.