REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7
Whenever a refrigerant line is replaced it is necessary to replace the accumulator/drier also.
- Discharge the A/C system using an approved Recycling/Recovery unit. Refer to Routine Maintenance .
- Disconnect and remove the refrigerant line at the condenser, evaporator and compressor using the disconnect procedure for spring lock couplings.
- Remove the refrigerant line.
- Route the new refrigerant line with protective caps installed.
- Connect the refrigerant line into the system using new O-rings lubricated with clean specified refrigerant oil.
- Evacuate, charge and leak test the system with refrigerant following procedures in Routine Maintenance .