REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Raise and safely support the vehicle.
- To disconnect the line from the slave cylinder fitting only, depress the white retainer bushing with Clutch Coupling Tool T88T-70522-A or equivalent, while pulling slightly on the line.
- If the line is to be removed from the vehicle, the clutch master cylinder must be removed and the push rod disconnected from the clutch pedal.
- Position the master cylinder in a vise and drive out the roll pin using a 7 / 64 in. (3mm) drift.
Do NOT damage the master cylinder while it is being held in the vise or when driving the pin out.
- Remove the O-ring from the tube connection of the master cylinder.
- Install a new O-ring from the service kit onto the clutch tube and install the tube into the master cylinder.
- Install the roll pin.
Use care not to damage the master cylinder.
- Install the master cylinder.
- Push the male connector onto the female connector of the slave cylinder.
- Carefully lower the vehicle, then bleed the hydraulic system.