REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
The amplifier is located on the brake pedal on some models, and behind the glove box, under the evaporator housing on others.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the amplifier assembly hardware.
- Disconnect the 2 amplifier assembly electrical connectors.
- Remove the amplifier assembly from the its mounting area.
- Place the amplifier assembly into position and connect the electrical connectors.
- Install the amplifier assembly hardware. Tighten the amplifier to its mounting bracket to 12-21 inch lbs. (1-3 Nm).
- Connect the negative battery cable.