Add power steering fluid; E6AZ-19582-AA or equivalent.
See Figures 1 and 2
Check the power steering fluid level every 6 months or 6,000 miles (9600 km).
- Park the vehicle on a level surface. Run the engine until normal operating temperature is reached.
- Turn the steering all the way to the left and then all the way to the right several times. Center the steering wheel and shut off the engine.
- Open the hood and check the power steering reservoir fluid level.
- Remove the filler cap and wipe the dipstick attached clean.
- Re-insert the dipstick and tighten the cap. Remove the dipstick and note the fluid level indicated on the dipstick.
- The level should be at any point below the FULL mark, but not below the ADD mark.
- Add fluid as necessary. Do not overfill.