REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2 and 3
- Remove the seat track to floor insulators.
- Remove the seat track bolts and seat belt anchor bolts.
- On power seats, tilt the seat backward and disconnect the motor wiring prior to lifting the seat from the car.
- Remove the seat from the vehicle.
- Place the seat into position and tighten the seat track and seat belt anchor bolts to 21-31 ft. lbs. (30-43 Nm).
- Attach the wiring if disconnected.
- Install the seat track to floor insulators.-
See Figure 4
- Bearing down with your knee on the rear seat cushion, push the cushion rearward and disengage it from the retaining brackets.
- Remove the rear seat armrests if applicable.
- Remove the seatback lower retaining screws and seat belt bolts.
- Grasp the seatback at the bottom and lift it up to disengage the hanger wire from the retainer brackets.
- Position the seat back assembly so that the hanger wire is fully engaged in the package tray slots.
- Install the lower retaining screws and tighten to 13-19 ft. lbs. (17-37 Nm).
- Position the seat cushion assembly into the vehicle.
- Apply knee pressure to the lower portion of the seat cushion assembly. Push rearwards and down to lock the seat cushion into the seat retainer.
- Check the seat cushion to ensure it is secured into the floor retainer.
- Push the rear cushion rearwards, then lift to release. Remove the cushion.
- Remove the 2 lower retaining screws attaching the seat back to the floor.
- Lift up and disengage the upper clips of the seatback from the top of the folding floor.
- Remove the seat assembly.
- Position the seat back assembly and align the retaining hooks. Ensure hooks fully engage in slots.
- Install the two outboard retaining bolts, then tighten to 13-19 ft. lbs. (17-27 Nm).
- Lower the seat backs and install the upper retaining screws.
- Install the lower center retaining screw, tighten to 13-19 ft. lbs. (17-27 Nm).
- Install the rear seat cushion. Ensure the rear seat cushion front retainers latch properly.