REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- For vehicles equipped with a tilt column, remove the upper extension shroud by unsnapping the shroud from the retaining clip at the 9 o'clock position.
- Remove the two trim shroud halves by removing the attaching screws.
- Remove the turn signal lever by pulling and twisting it straight out from the switch.
- Peel back the foam sight shield from the turn signal switch.
- Detach the two switch electrical connectors.
- Remove the two self-tapping screws that attach the turn signal switch to the lock cylinder housing, then disengage the switch from the housing.
- Align the turn signal switch mounting holes with the corresponding holes in the lock cylinder housing and install the two self-tapping screws until tight.
- Stick the foam sight shield to the turn signal switch.
- Install the turn signal lever into the switch manually by aligning the key to the lever with the keyway in the switch and pushing the lever toward the switch to full engagement.
- Install the two switch electrical connectors to full engagement.
- Install the steering column trim shroud(s).
- Connect the negative battery cable, then test the switch.