REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
1985-88 E-250 and 350 Models
- Raise and support the rear end on jackstands so that the suspension is fully extended.
- Disconnect the linkage arm from the valve.
- Disconnect the brake line from the valve.
- Unbolt and remove the valve from its bracket.
- Install the valve on its bracket and torque the bolts to 18 ft. lbs. (24 Nm).
- Install the brake hose using NEW copper washers. Torque the bolt to 34 ft. lbs. (46 Nm).
- Connect the brake line to the valve.
- Connect the linkage arm to the valve. Torque the nut to 10 ft. lbs. (14 Nm).
- Bleed the brakes.