REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the wiring harness from the TPS.
- Matchmark the sensor and throttle body for installation reference.
- Remove the 2 retaining screws and remove the TPS.
- Install the TPS so that the wiring harness is parallel with the venturi bores, then, rotate the TPS clockwise to align the scribe marks.
- Tighten the retaining screws to 16 inch lbs. (1.8 Nm).
When correctly installed, the TPS wiring harness should be pointing directly at the air bypass valve.
- Connect the wiring.