REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2, 3 and 4
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
Do not use excessive force when installing the radio removal tool. This will damage the retaining clips, making radio chassis removal difficult and may cause other internal damage.
- Install Radio Removal Tool (T87P-19061-A) or equivalent into the radio face place. Push the tool in approximately 1 in. (25mm) to release the retaining clips.
- Apply a slight spreading force on both sides and pull the radio chassis out of the instrument panel.
- Disconnect the radio wiring harness and antenna cable.
- Remove the radio chassis.
- Position the radio chassis in the vehicle.
- Connect the radio wiring harness and antenna cable.
- Push the radio chassis inward until the retaining clips are fully engaged.
- Connect the negative battery cable.