REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
This procedure is for servicing permanently attached seating. Seating which is designed to be repositioned is removed and installed by operating a lever to release the seat latching mechanism and lifting the seat from the vehicle.
- Remove the seat track mounting bolts.
- Fold the seat back forward and tilt the seat assembly back.
- Disconnect the electrical leads and remove the seat from the vehicle. Remove components from the seat as needed.
- Install the seat assembly into the vehicle. Connect the electrical leads and install the seat track mounting bolts. Tighten the nuts to 35-46 ft. lbs. (47-63 Nm) and the bolts to 14-19 ft. lbs. (19-26 Nm).
- Test the operation of the seat on the track.