REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
The front and rear washer nozzles are fed by a single washer reservoir and pump located on the driver's side frame rail in the engine compartment.
- Remove the driver's inner splash shield in the engine compartment.
- Label and disconnect the electrical harness.
The washer reservoir will drain when the washer hose is disconnected.
- Disconnect the washer hose and plug the nipple in the washer reservoir.
- Remove the washer reservoir from the vehicle.
- Remove the washer motor from the reservoir.
- Install the washer motor on the reservoir.
- Install the washer reservoir in the vehicle and tighten the attaching bolts securely.
- Connect the washer hose.
- Connect the electrical harness.
- Install the driver's inner splash shield.