Removal & Installation
- Remove the upper intake manifold.
- Remove the fuel injection supply manifold.
Carefully remove the fuel charging wiring harness connectors from the fuel injectors.
- Pull fuel injector body up while gently rocking fuel injector from side to side.
Inspect fuel injector O-rings for signs of deterioration and replace as required.
NOTEnever use silicone grease on fuel injectors.
- Lubricate O-rings with clean engine oil and install fuel injectors using a slight twisting motion.
- Install fuel injection supply manifold.
- Install the fuel charging wiring connectors.
- Install the upper intake manifold.