Removal & Installation
- Raise and support the vehicle safely.
- Remove the wheels
- Remove the brake caliper and suspend out of the way using a piece of wire.
- Remove the press-on nuts from the rotor, if equipped.
- Using a suitable tool, contract the parking brake pad by turning the parking brake adjuster clockwise for the driver-s side and counter clockwise for the passenger-s side.
Remove the rear disc brake rotor.
- Position the rotor on the hub and install the press on nuts to secure it into place.
Install the brake caliper.
NOTEFailure to tighten the lug nuts to the proper torque in a star pattern may result in damage to the brake rotor.
- Install the wheel and tighten lug nuts to 83-112 ft. lbs. (113-153 Nm).
- Lower the vehicle.
- Pump the brake pedal to seat the brake pads.