Suzuki Forenza 2007-2008
Suzuki Reno 2007-2008
Care should be used when working around the fuel system. DO NOT smoke or expose the fuel system to any open flames. Keep a fire extinguisher handy.
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Place the vehicle in PARK for automatic transaxle or NEUTRAL for manual transaxle.
- Disconnect the fuel pump fuse (EF18) from the engine fuse block.
- Remove the fuel filler cap from the filler neck to release the fuel vapor pressure in the fuel tank.
- Start the vehicle and allow the engine to run until it stalls.
- Crank the engine for an additional 10 seconds to eliminate any remaining pressure in the fuel lines.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Connect the fuel pump fuse to the engine fuse block.
- After servicing the fuel system, connect the negative battery cable.
- Start the engine and check for leaks in the system.