All Air Bag electrical wiring harnesses and connectors are covered with YELLOW outer insulation. Do not use electrical test equipment on any circuit related to the Air Bag sensors. When installing Air Bag components, always install with the arrow marks facing the front of the vehicle.
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions section.
- Place the front wheels in the straight ahead position.
- Turn the ignition switch to the OFF position and remove the key.
- Remove the Body Control Module (BCM) fuse cover and remove the AIR BAG (IGN) and AIR BAG (BATT) fuses from the fuse block.
- Open the hood and locate the front end sensor, also known as the Electronic Frontal Sensor (EFS) on the radiator support.
- Remove the Connector Position Assurance (CPA) from the EFS connector.
Remove the EFS connector from the EFS (2).