Removal & Installation
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Raise and support the vehicle safely.
- Remove the transaxle.
- Remove the clutch cover bolts one turn at a time, until spring pressure is relieved.
- Remove the clutch cover and the clutch disc.
- Align the heavy side of the flywheel assembly, stamped with an X, with the clutch cover light side, marked with paint.
- Install an alignment tool in order to support the clutch cover to the flywheel assembly.
- Install the clutch cover to flywheel bolts and tighten in sequence to 18 ft. lbs. (25 Nm).
- Remove the alignment tool.
- Lubricate the inside diameter of the bearing grease.
- Install the transmission.
- Bleed the hydraulic system.
- Connect the negative battery cable.