- Remove the lower control arm-to-rear bushing bolt.
- Note the position of the bushing during removal. Remove the bushing off the lower control arm.
- Install the bushing on the lower control arm as previously noted.
- Using Loctite on the bolt threads, install the lower control arm-to-bushing bolt.
- Hold the rear bushing inner sleeve when tightening the rear bushings to control arm bolt. Tighten the bolt to 32 ft. lbs. (44 Nm).
Removal & Installation
- Raise and support the vehicle.
- Remove the wheel.
- Remove the rear spring.
- Remove the lower control arm-to-support assembly bolt and nut.
- Remove the lower control arm from the vehicle.
- Remove the lower control arm spring insulators. Inspect the lower spring insulator for damage and replace as necessary.
- Install the lower control arm spring insulators.
- Position the lower control arm to the support assembly.
- Install the lower control arm-to-support assembly bolt and nut and tighten to 81 ft. lbs. (110 Nm).
- Install the rear spring.
- Install the tire and wheel.
- Lower the vehicle.
- Check the rear alignment.