Removal & Installation
- Raise and support the vehicle.
- Remove the wheel.
- Disconnect the ABS harness connector and route the harness aside.
- Remove the upper control arm to support assembly bolt.
- Remove the upper control arm-to-knuckle bolt and nut.
- Remove the upper control arm from the vehicle through the wheel well opening.
- Position the upper control arm to the support assembly and knuckle.
- Install the upper control arm-to-knuckle bolt and nut and hand tighten only.
- Install the upper control arm-to-support assembly bolt.
- Tighten the upper control arm-to-support assembly bolt to 44 ft. lbs. (60 Nm) plus 60 degrees.
- Tighten the upper control arm-to-knuckle bolt to 81 ft. lbs. (110 Nm) plus 70 degrees.
- Connect the ABS harness connector. Route the harness as previously noted.
- Install the tire and wheel.
- Lower the vehicle.