No adjustment is possible or necessary. If bearing is loose replace hub and bearing assembly.
Removal & Installation
- Raise and support the vehicle.
- Remove the wheel.
- Remove the brake caliper and rotor.
- Disconnect the electrical connector from the wheel speed sensor.
- Remove the stabilizer link bolt at the knuckle and position the stabilizer link out of the way in order to provide access to the wheel bearing/hub nuts.
- Remove the 4 wheel bearing/hub assembly nuts.
Remove the wheel bearing/hub assembly from the knuckle.
- Install the wheel bearing/hub assembly to the knuckle.
- Install the 4 wheel bearing/hub assembly nuts and tighten to 47 ft. lbs. (63 Nm).
- Connect the stabilizer link bolt at the knuckle.
- Connect the electrical connector to the wheel speed sensor.
- Install the brake rotor and caliper.
- Install the tire and wheel.
- Lower the vehicle.