REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Disconnect the negative battery cable for safety.
- Remove the hush panel and clutch start switch.
- Remove the retainer (number 105 in the accompanying illustration), washer and pin.
- Remove the pushrod, retainer and clutch pedal. Slide a long screw or rod through the bracket while removing the clutch pedal to hold the brake pedal in place.
- Remove the bushings and spring.
- Install a new spring and bushings.
- Install the clutch pedal while removing the long screw or rod.
- Install a new retainer, pushrod, pin, washer and retainer.
- Lubricate the clutch pedal with chassis grease.
- Install and adjust the clutch start switch.
- Connect the negative battery cable and verify proper switch operation.
- Install the hush panel.