REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the headlight bezel, bumper and cowl vent grille.
- Raise and support the hood.
- Remove the hood-to-fender nut and bolt.
- Remove the front wheelhouse extension and fender-to-body bolts.
- With an assistant, remove the fender from the vehicle. Be careful not to damage the painted surfaces.
- Install the fender-to-body bolts and tighten to 18 ft. lbs. (25 Nm).
- Install the front wheelhouse extension and hood-to-fender nuts and bolts.
- Install the cowl vent grille, bumper and headlight bezel.
- Connect the negative battery cable and align the fender.