REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the wiper arms and antenna mast from the base. The mast will unscrew using a pliers and rag to protect the mast finish.
- Remove the cowl screws and cowl screen.
- Remove the antenna base screws and lower dash extension.
- Disconnect the outer antenna lead from the inner antenna lead and pull through the grommet.
- Install the lead through the grommet and connect it to the inner lead.
- Install the lower dash extension, antenna base screws, cowl screen and screen retaining screws.
- Install the antenna mast, wiper arms and connect the negative battery cable.
See Figure 2
- Remove the dash panel speaker by prying up the grille and remove the retaining screws.
- Remove the lower dash extension and inner antenna lead mounting screws.
- Disconnect the antenna lead from the routing clips and radio receiver.
- Install the antenna lead to the routing clips and radio receiver.
- Install the inner lead mounting screws and lower dash extension.
- Install the speaker and grille.