REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2 and 3
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the seat riser and floor nuts.
- Disconnect the power seat wiring harness.
- Remove the seat belt and guide from the floor studs.
- Slide the seat forward and rearward to gain access to the seat bolts. Remove the seat from the vehicle with an assistant.
- Remove the seat from the risers.
- If removed, install the adjuster wire, seat riser nuts, bolts and riser.
- Install the seat and connect the seat belt and guide to the floor studs.
- Connect the power seat electrical connectors.
- Tighten the floor-to-riser nuts to 26 ft. lbs. (35 Nm).
- Connect the negative battery cable and check operation.
See Figure 4
- Lift up on the seat and release the latches located near the floor on the rear legs of the seat.
- Lift up on the seat to disengage the latch assemblies and hooked retainers from the anchor pins.
- If needed, removed the seat risers from the seat.
- Install the seat riser to the seat, if removed.
- Install the seat into the vehicle. Lift the seat into position and lower the front anchor plates. Lower the rear latch assemblies onto their anchor pin in the anchor plates. Make sure the seat is firmly latched and secured by pulling up and down on the seat.