REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2 and 3
Remove the fog light electrical connector, retaining bolt and light from the air dam and the bumper.
- Park the truck on level ground, facing, perpendicular to, and about 25 ft. (8 m) from a flat wall.
- Remove any stone shields and switch on the fog lights.
Loosen the mounting hardware of the lights so you can aim them as follows:
- The horizontal distance between the light beams on the wall should be the same as between the lights themselves.
- The vertical height of the light beams above the ground should be 4 inches (100 mm) less than the distance between the ground and the center of the lamp lenses.
- Tighten the mounting hardware.