REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 and 2
- Raise and support the front of the vehicle on jackstands.
- Under the left center of the vehicle, loosen the cable equalizer assembly.
- Separate the front cable connector from the equalizer cable.
- Remove the front cable retaining bolts and clips, then bend the retaining fingers.
- Disconnect the front cable from the parking pedal assembly and the cable from the vehicle.
- To install the front cable, attach a piece of wire to the cable, fish it through the cowl and connect it to the equalizer cable. Adjust the parking brake.
- Lower the vehicle and check the parking brake operation.