REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Release the parking brake before removal.
- Remove the instrument panel and dash assembly as necessary for access.
- Disconnect the release rod, and parking brake lamp switch.
- Remove the bolts and disconnect the cable assembly.
- Remove the pedal assembly from under the instrument panel.
- Connect the cable assembly and install the pedal.
- Install the bolts and torque to 18 ft. lbs. (24 Nm).
- Connect the switch and release rod.
- If removed, install the instrument panel and dash components.
- Adjust the parking brake cable.
- Connect the negative battery cable and check operation.