REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11
- Disconnect the negative battery cable from the battery.
- On some models you will need to remove the instrument panel-to-engine cover assembly.
- Remove the radio-to-instrument panel bezel.
- Remove the radio-to-instrument panel fasteners, except on 1996 models. On 1996 models, squeeze the clips to release the radio or remote cassette deck
- Pull the radio (slightly) from the instrument, then disconnect the antenna and electrical connectors.
- Remove the radio from the instrument panel.
- Install the radio into the instrument panel after connecting the antenna and electrical connectors.
- Install the radio-to-instrument panel fasteners.
- Install the radio-to-instrument panel bezel.
- Install the instrument panel-to-engine cover assembly, if removed.
- Connect the negative battery cable to the battery and check operation.