REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
The cruise control module is used to control operation of the system. The module monitors speed and servo position and operates the vacuum and vent valves located in the servo in order to maintain the desired speed. The module is usually located on or near the pedal bracket, under the instrument panel.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Disengage the electrical wiring from the module.
On most applications, the module is retained by a clip. Pry back on the clip and slide the module from the bracket.
- Remove the module from the retaining bracket.
- If necessary, remove the bracket from the vehicle.
- If removed, install the retaining bracket.
- Install the module to the bracket.
- Engage the electrical wiring to the module.
- Connect the negative battery cable.