REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 and 2
When equipped with factory or dealer installed fog lamps, the switch is usually located on the left side of the instrument panel, underneath the headlight switch assembly.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the switch attaching screws (from underneath the switch assembly).
- Disengage the switch electrical connector, then remove the switch from the vehicle.
- Install the switch in the vehicle, then engage the switch electrical connector.
- Tighten the switch attaching screws (underneath the switch assembly).
- Connect the negative battery cable.