REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 and 2
The following procedure requires the use of Trim Pad Removal tool No. J-24595, J-21104 or their equivalent, and Window Regulator Clip Removal tool No. J-9886-01 or equivalent.
- Remove the door pillar/garnish molding.
- Unless equipped with power windows, use a window regulator clip removal tool such as J-9886-01 or equivalent, to remove the window regulator clip and separate the handle from the door.
- If necessary, remove the door handle bezel-to-door screws and the bezel.
- Remove the armrest-to-door screws and the armrest.
- If equipped with power windows, remove/disengage the switch.
- Using a suitable trim pad removal tool, remove the nylon fasteners from their seats.
- Installation is the reverse of removal.