The fuel pump relay is normally found on a relay bracket which is mounted to the left front fender in the engine compartment. Positioning within the bracket will vary according to model and application. Check for loose electrical connections; no other service is possible, except replacement.
REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Disengage the relay/electrical connector assembly from the bracket.
- Pull the fuel pump relay from the electrical connector.
- Install the fuel pump relay to the electrical connector.
- Engage the relay/electrical connector assembly to the bracket.
- Connect the negative battery cable.