REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
Only 1996-99 vehicles are equipped with the Electronic Brake Lamp Driver Module (LDM).
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the instrument panel glove compartment.
- Unsnap the LDM from the mall bracket.
- Open the LDM endcap and remove the circuit board by pulling it straight out.
- Position the circuit board into the LDM case and close the endcap. Be careful not to damage the circuit board.
- Snap the LDM into the mall bracket clip.
- Install the glove compartment.
- Connect the negative battery cable.