The power window actuator motor assembly removal does not involve removing the regulator or window assembly on most models. If your model requires these components to be removed, follow the procedures for Glass and Regulator replacement.
REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Remove door trim panel and water deflector.
- Remove speaker assembly, as needed.
- Detach the electrical connectors.
- Unfasten the retaining screws or drill out the retaining rivets, as applicable.
- Remove the actuator.
- Install the actuator.
- Make certain the teeth on the actuator align with teeth on the crossarm.
- Install retaining screws.
- Attach the electrical connector.
- Check window for proper operation.
- Install speaker assembly, water deflector and trim panel.