REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2, 3 and 4
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the fog lamp-to-bumper assembly retaining screws. Be careful not to disturb the adjusting screw.
- Squeeze the bulb and socket assembly retaining clip prongs inward, and pull the bulb and socket from the rear of the fog lamp.
- Unplug the fog lamp electrical connector.
- Install the assembly, retaining bolts and connect the negative battery cable.
- Park the car on a level surface, at least 25 ft. (7.6m) from a wall that is perpendicular to the ground surface. Make sure there is no excess weight in the trunk, unless you normally travel with that amount of weight in the car. Bounce the car a few times to settle the suspension.
- Measure and record the distance from the ground to the center of each fog light lens.
- Turn the fog lights on and adjust so the hot-spots (lit area of most concentrated intensity) are 4 in. (10cm) below the height of the lenses. The ADJUSTING screw is located at the top right corner of the fog light.