REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Raise and safely support the vehicle.
- Remove the rear tire and wheel assemblies.
- Remove the stabilizer shaft link bolts, nut, retainer and insulator from the stabilizer shaft bracket.
- Remove the link bolt, then bend the open end of the link downward.
- Remove the stabilizer shaft and insulators.
- Install the stabilizer shaft and insulators. Install the insulator into link with slit rearward.
- Install the link by bending upward to close around insulator, then install the install the link bolt.
- Install the link insulator, retainers, support bolt and nut.
- Install the wheel and tire assemblies, then carefully lower the vehicle. Tighten the wheel lug nuts to 100 ft. lbs. (136 Nm).
- Tighten the link nut to 13 ft. lbs. (17 Nm) and the link bolt to 17 ft. lbs. (23 Nm).