REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Discharge the system as described in Routine Maintenance .
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the suction line, liquid line and the liquid bleed line connections from the assembly.
- Loosen the evaporator inlet and outlet connection nuts at the assembly.
- Remove the mounting clamp from the receiver shell and carefully slide the assembly off the outlet tube first, then the inlet.
- Installation is the reverse of removal, use new O-rings and lubricate with refrigerant oil.
- Evacuate and recharge the system using the procedures in Routine Maintenance .