See Figure 1
REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Disconnect the switch electrical connector.
- Withdraw the switch from the pedal mounting bracket.
- Make sure the clip is in the pedal mounting bracket.
- Depress the brake pedal and insert the switch.
- Pull the brake pedal rearward until it contacts the brake pedal stop. You should not hear any more clicks.
- Check stop lamp switch operation by applying and releasing the brake, make certain the stop lamps go off when the brake pedal is in the released position.