REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Disconnect the negative (-) battery cable. Disconnect the booster pushrod from the brake pedal arm by removing the retaining clip, and sliding the eyelet end of the pushrod off of the pin on the brake arm.
- Disconnect the master cylinder from the booster.
- Remove the attaching nuts and remove the booster from the firewall.
- Install the booster to the firewall and torque the booster-to-firewall attaching nuts to 22-33 ft. lbs. (29-45 Nm). Reconnect the pushrod at the brake arm.
- Install the master cylinder and bleed the system if the brake lines had to be disconnected.