See Figure 1
REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the vacuum and electrical connections and the speedometer cables.
- Remove the attaching screws and remove the transducer.
- Installation is the reverse of removal.
- Drive the vehicle at 55 mph and engage the cruise control.
- If the car cruises below the engagement speed, screw the orifice tube outward.
- If the car cruises above the engagement speed, screw the orifice tube inward.
Each1/4turn of the orifice tube will change cruise speed approximately 1 mph.