REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the belts from the crankshaft pulley.
- Remove the crankshaft damper attaching bolt.
- Attach a suitable puller to the damper and remove the damper from the crankshaft.
On certain models, removal of the cooling fan, fan shroud or radiator may be necessary for clearance.
DO NOT pry on the damper assembly to remove it from the vehicle or component damage will result. Remove the damper using a puller only.
- Installation is the reverse of removal. Torque the damper bolt to specification.