REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Place the sunshade in the stowed position.
- Move the sliding panel rearward until the front rollers on the sliding panel contact the bottom of the cable guide ramp (forward down position).
- Remove the garnish moldings, coat hooks, map lamp retainer, and dome lamp.
- Remove the sunroof opening headlining close-out lace.
- Remove the headlining material from the headlining retainer.
- Disengage and lower the headlining.
- Disconnect the wire harness from the switch and the dome lamp, remove the headlining.
- Remove the dome lamp retaining studs.
- Remove the hoses from the housing.
- Remove the screws from each of the rearmost side supports.
- Remove the screws holding the housing to the front header.
- Support the sunroof housing and remove the nuts from the side front screws that retain the housing to the roof supports. Lower and remove the sun roof housing.
- Installation is the reverse of removal. Torque nuts at the side front locations to 7-10 ft. lbs. (10-14 Nm).