REMOVAL & INSTALLATION 3 / 16 in. drill bit and 3 / 16 in. rivets.
To perform this operation, you will need a drill,
- Disconnect the negative battery cable. Remove the door trim panel as described above.
- Remove the interior pad and peel the water deflector off the soft sealer.
- With the glass up all the way, tape the glass to the upper door frame.
- Remove the regulator and glass as described above.
- Disconnect the electrical connector. Drill out the rivets that attach the motor to the door and then remove it.
- Install the motor, and then mount it with the new rivets. Reconnect the electrical connector.
- Install the window and regulator as described above.