REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2, 3 and 4
- Open the tailgate as a gate.
- Remove the inside handle, inner trim panel, water deflector and the access hole covers. If equipped with a heated glass option, disconnect the wire harness.
- Mark the location of the up-travel stop attaching bolts and remove them.
- Mark the location of the belt trim support retainers and slide them away from the window.
- Manually latch the left upper hinge lock.
- Operate the window to a point where the regulator cam nuts are visible through the holes in the inner panel and remove the nuts.
- Remove the sash plate attaching nuts working through the access holes.
- Remove the window through the belt opening.
- Always use new window hardware when installing new windows. Install the window through the belt opening and install the sash attaching nuts.
- Install the regulator cam attaching nuts.
- Operate the window to the full down position.
- Unlatch the left upper hinge lock by temporarily installing the handle without the screw and operating it.
- Install the belt trim support retainers into the original position and tighten the bolts.
- Install the up travel stop and reconnect the window heater wire connector, if equipped.
- Check the window for proper alignment before installing the trim, adjust if necessary.
- Install the access hole covers, water deflector, inside trim panel and handle.