See Figures 1, 2 and 3
REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Remove the wing nut(s) from the top of the air cleaner assembly and lay it aside.
- Remove the air cleaner cover and gently lift the air cleaner element out of the housing without knocking any dirt into the carburetor.
- Pull the PCV filter out of the retainer.
- Wipe the inside of the air cleaner housing with a paper towel or clean rag.
- Clean the inside of the PCV filter retainer and install a new PCV filter element.
- Install a new air cleaner element.
- Replace the air cleaner cover and install the wing nut(s).